Rules of the Battle of the Committees
- The membership file of the committee needs to be handed in to the board before October 5th, 2015 in order to earn one point. This does not have to be the final file and can always be altered afterwards.
- The committees who have submitted a picture and text to put on the website before November 2nd, 2015 will earn one point.
- Committees who have submitted their idea for their activity in the Anniversary week before December 2nd, 2015 will earn one point. There is a different ruling for the PACO: They will earn one point if they have arranged a location for the gala before December 2nd.
- Having a shirt for the committee before January 4th, 2016 will earn the committee one point. There is an alternative deadline for the INCO, which is April 1st, 2016.
- Committees who have submitted a text about themselves for the Yearbook before March 1st, 2016 will earn two points.
- Submitting an up-to-date version of the committees manual before March 7th, 2016 will earn the committee three points.
- Writing a short piece about one’s own activity will earn the committee one point*.
- Committees will earn one point if two of their members are present during an activity of another committee and will earn two points if at least 50% of the members of the committee are present. This attendance has to be demonstrated to the board with a picture of the committee members at the activity.
- Bringing three or more non-active members to an activity will earn the committee two points. A picture of these members has to be taken at the activity in order to demonstrate their presence to the board.
- When a committee organizes an activity together with another committee or association, they will receive four points.
- When at least 50% of the members of a committee are attending a General Members Assembly (GMA) this committee will earn two points.
- When a committee is present during a committees consultation this committee will earn one point.
- Coming up with a great idea to brighten up/improve the Luna-tik desk or room will earn the committee two points.
- Committees can submit an idea for the RAGweek. The board will pick the winning idea which Luna-tik will be carrying out during the RAGweek. The committee that has offered the winning idea will earn three points.
*these will be posted on the archive page of activities at the Luna-tik website.