Luna-tik is looking for new board members for the academic year 2017/2018
There are six functions in the board
– Head of Finance
– Head of Internal Relations
– Head of External Relations
Together, they ensure smooth functioning of the study association, by helping the committees with
their tasks and keeping an eye on the goals of the association.
What can we offer you?
– A training from your predecessor to provide you with all the knowledge that is necessary for
– Improvement of a variety of skills (including leadership, networking, and decision making)
which will help you in your further career and personal development.
– Meeting new people within and outside of the faculty
– Insight in other associations and networks in Maastricht and contact with associations all
over the Netherlands.
Who can apply?
Anyone! Each function calls for different characteristics. However, the few common ones are:
– Team-working skills
– Curiosity and drive to learn new skills
– Willingness to commit
How to apply?
Fill in this application form! If you have specific questions (e.g. about the different
functions) read this Information-Manual and don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org